Vulpine haven’t left your legs out of the party; enter their women’s cotton rain trouser. A smart, chic pair of cycling trousers that wouldn’t look out of place in a casual office, down the pub with friends or for leisurely cycle touring on the weekend.
With articulated knees, silicon waist gripper and high cut shape at the rear these trousers were certainly made for cycling! Scotchlite tape is sewn on the seams inside both legs – roll up the hem and you’ll reveal the reflective detailing, perfect for additional visibility.
Achieving a comfortable fit for cyclists thighs in trousers is tough. On a first trial, there’s no screaming thigh seams, just unrestricted movement – bravo Vulpine, I can feel my credit card starting to worry.
Looks like we’re going to have to update our ‘10 women’s commuter cycling trousers’ article now!
Features not to be missed on Vulpine’s women’s rain trousers:
- Breathable, water-resistant “Epic” fabric that sits crisply all day and can cope in storms, light rain and puddles
- Zipped fly with button waist and belt loops
- Articulated knees, silicon waist gripper and high rear cut for cycling
- Button ankle adjuster on chain side (right leg)
- Reflective seams inside both legs, light loop on rear pocket
Sizes available: XS (UK size 8), S (10), M (12), L (14)
Colour options: Indigo, Sahara
Price: £140 (Pre-orders start 28th August for delivery late September)
More information: Vulpine