Next up on the Total Women’s Cycling catwalk is the Harrington rain jacket. It’s quite a contrast to the original rain jacket, with a different cut and subtler colour scheme. Other than hints of reflective detailing and contrasting grey buttons to help cinch the waist in, the external jacket is one tone.
After a quick try on, you can feel the jacket has been designed for cyclists by cyclists. Ample material and clever darts in the shoulders allow for unrestricted movement in the arms. Although there’s no droptail included, the jackets length means you’re more than suitably covered. As a solid size 10, with curves shall we say, the bust area wasn’t restrictive at all – win!
Another sartorial success in our eyes!
Features not to be missed on Vulpine’s women’s Harrington rain jacket:
- Two zippered front pockets, with one buttoned chest pocket, plus rear pocket with magnetic button closing flap
- Subtle reflective detailing on adjustible button waist and light loop on rear pocket
- Ventilation is provided by an open back between the shoulders with breathable mesh fabric
- High soft collar with zip dock and magnetic neck closure help keep the chill out
- “Epic Cotton”; silicone-coated cotton fibres to keep water and wind at bay
Sizes available: XS (UK size 8), S (10), M (12), L (14)
Colour options: Indigo, Sahara
Price: £180 (Pre-orders start 28th August for delivery late September)
More information: Vulpine