The Knotted Bun is a beautiful take on a standard low bun and can be created in minutes. A great hairstyle for cycling when you don’t have much time but are looking for a quick beauty fix. Follow these steps and try it out for yourself!
- Split your hair into two pieces.
- Cross each piece of the hair over each other.
- Pull one piece of hair through the whole you have formed with the two pieces of hair.
- Repeat until all your hair has been knotted to the end.
- Tuck the long knot of hair inwards into a ball.
- Pin and spray.
Helmet provided by Cyclechic.
Hair by The Klinik.
Liked these hairstyles for cycling? Why not also read: