The Women’s Tour is the longest UCI Women’s World Tour event to visit Britain, and we’ve been following it every step of the way to bring you rider interviews, galleries and race reports.
To bring you a better insight into what it’s like to be a rider in a pro women’s stage race, we also teamed up with Wiggle High5 and chatted to their riders daily.
Day 1: We chat to Dani King and Emma Johansson ahead of the race
Day 2: Giorgia Bronzini tells us about her sprint and sides with Vos over etiquette battle in the final
Day 3: Manager Rochelle Gilmore tells us what the win would mean to them and Amy Pieters talks about stage win
Day 4: Elisa Longo Borghini talks climbing and training skills with us
Day 5: VIDEO with Dani King before the final stage
The team had a fantastic race – taking a third place with Giorgia Bronzini on Stage 1, first with Amy Pieters on Stage 2, third with Emma Johansson on Stage 4 and Elisa Longo Borghini claimed third on the GC. The squad also nabbed the Best Team for their accumulated success’ over the week.
Of course, all that watching from afar might have some of you itching to get out and ride – too. To help you feel fab and part of the action, we’ve got an awesome Wiggle High5 bundle worth over £240 to give away – which includes:
- Wiggle High5 Team Women’s Bella Jersey
- Wiggle High5 Team Women’s Bella Bib Shorts/
- Wiggle High5 Team Summer Gloves
- Wiggle High5 Team Cap
- Wiggle water bottle
- Bundle of Wiggle High5 choice nutrition
- The girl’s favourite recovery chocolate shake
To enter to win, simply fill out your details below:
- We’ll select one winner on Monday 27 June and the winner will be notified via email. You will need to reply within 24 hours of notification or we may have to pass the prize on
- TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
- If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.