It was nearly a year ago when Sir Chris Hoy teamed up with British cycling designers, Vulpine to launch a new collaborative collection. Together they raised £1,000,000 in crowdfunding, exceeding their £500,000 target in the first 4 days.
Last month we began to see the fruits of their labour with the stunning Indian Summer collection, including their new multi-way stretch cycling jeans. Their new Modular range is designed to be adaptable for the ever changing and unpredictable British cold weather.
Hoy Vulpine Autumn Riding Wear
The British Autumn weather can quickly change from glorious beckoning sunshine, to wet and cold winds in the blink of an eye. To be prepared for all changes in elements and temperature, Vulpine have introduced these new pieces for women:
- Women’s Thermal 3/4 Bib Shorts: Fleece lined and cosy with stretch and breathable fabric. These bibshorts are available here for £125, in sizes X.Small – X.Large
- Long Sleeve Senko Jersey: A lightweight jersey with ample coverage and reflective detail for low light conditions. Available here for £110, in sizes X.Small – XX.Large.
- Signal Packable Gilet: Waterproof and ultra breathable, this gilet is ideal to pack away for unpredictable weather changes. Available here for £110, in sizes X.Small – XX.Large.
- Portixol Waterproof Jacket: A lightweight waterproof jacket which can be easily rolled away. Available here for £119, in sizes X.Small – X.Large.
- Storm Cap: Both water and wind resistant, this cycle cap is great for poor weather conditions. Available here for £20, in sizes Small – Large.