Yep – you read it correctly. Total Women’s Cycling, part of Factory Media in London, is seeking a Staff Writer to help us to produce and manage a stimulating mix of women’s cycling content.
The main purpose of the role is to make sure the site is populated with compelling women’s cycling content, and to help us to maintain and build our social media community.
An interest in women’s cycling and women’s cycling culture is a must as too is a passion for digital media.
What you’ll be doing…
- Producing and publishing content on TWC including news posts, features, interviews and videos
- Hunting out videos and content to share on social media
- Working with the Editor to produce an online content calendar
- Researching and curating content pieces as necessary
- Using google analytics
- Running competitions and user promotions as necessary
- Producing email newsletters
We’re looking for someone who…
- Has a keen interest in women’s cycling and women’s cycling culture
- Is a fast, organised worker and highly motivated
- Is willing to learn and adapt in a fast environment, and thrives on pressure in a target-driven culture
- Has a natural, informal, entertaining writing style but can also write to fulfill SEO requirements
- Has good relationships with both industry leaders and ideally professional riders within UK women’s cycling
- Has a working knowledge of the Adobe Suite for both video and photography, and a good understanding of WordPress and Google analytics
- Understands the main social networks
Sound like you? We’d love to hear from you.