We love getting down and dirty on the bikes, but we love getting our hands dirty in the kitchen too.
We’ve been working with the cherry experts, CMI Cheeries, to reveal the wonderful benefits of these little red fruit spheres.
Assisting with sleep, recovery and promoting a healthy heart, there are some surprising advantages for adding cherries into your daily diet.
We’ve jumped into the kitchen to bake up a storm with these healthy cherry power cookies.
Total Time: 25 minutes
These power cookies are healthy and delicious, but what makes them even better is that they are easy to make in no time.
- 43g Rolled oats
- 1/2 Smooth mashed banana
- 43g Chopped walnuts
- 32g Dried Montmorency tart cherries
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin seeds
- 2 tablespoons Cacao chips
- 1 tablespoon Sesame seeds
- 1/2 tablespoon Chia seeds
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Creamy almond butter
- 1 tablespoon Melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon Maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt