Our gluten-free sun-dried tomato bread is rich in flavour, soft and extremely easy to make.
Because it’s made with milk and without yeast, it has an extremity light and fluffy texture which we think goes hand in hand with some cool cream cheese and black pepper. Have it as a snack or with your main meal but make sure to freeze the rest of the loaf for your own deli-style sandwiches at work!
We used sun-dried tomatoes that were kept in oil but for a less salty taste make sure to wash them beforehand.
- 200g of gluten-free white flour
- 1 tsp of salt
- 3 tsp of gluten-free baking powder
- 284ml of whole milk or buttermilk
- 3 eggs
- 1 tbsp of tomato puree
- 2 tbsp of olive oil
- 50g of chopped sundried tomatoes in olive oil
- 25 grams of grated cheddar cheese