When this jersey landed into the TWC office, we were torn. It was a Marmite moment – two members of the team lept up and exclaimed their love for it, while the third exclaimed in disgust that she would not wear it in a million years.
Here are my first impressions of the jersey:
- You will not be missed in this little number.For those of you who don’t know who the lady on the shirt is – it’s Rosie the Riveter. She was a fictional character featured in a propaganda campaign created by the US government to entice women into war work during World War II. She’s commonly used as a symbol of feminism and women’s economic power.
- It might inspire other ladies around you, as it has the words “We can do it” written boldy across the front, sides and back of the jersey
- The jersey is light and looks like it is well ventilated down the side panels and underarms.
- The fit doesn’t seem fantastic. The size medium fits my torso perfectly but is baggy around the arms (and I do not have small arms!)
- There is a full hidden zip and three pockets on the jersey, although worth noting that there is no zip pocket. There is also silicone to ensure the shirt stays in place even when on the drops.
Stockist: Summit Different