- This jersey features a full zip. There is no garage or protection for the zip under the chin so this could lead to discomfort, especially if you are sensitive to chafe.
- The jersey is made from quite a fine, technical fabric that looks like it will be super efficient at wicking away sweat and keep you cool on more intense rides in warmer climates.
- The jersey does not feature silicone grippers on the arms or on the waist so it remains to be seen how this will effect the overall performance when you are riding, especially when you are down on the drops.
- There are three pretty standard sized pockets, none of which have additional zip features for valuables.
- A denier gradient construction creates an environment for extreme moisture management, the short claims to be very efficient when it comes to moisture wicking and breathability.
- The short also claims to support your muscles but it does not appear to offer much in the way of compression.
- A high quality chamois has been used that is quite slim, nice and soft and has additional ventilation for comfort.
- There is a continuous, smooth silicone gripper on the leg of the short to keep it in place.
Price: Jersey: £53.99 Short:£54.79
Like this? Why not read: