The autumn/winter women’s cycling clothing range from dhb has arrived and is ready to buy – and it includes some brand new additions as well as staple favourites.
The clothing brand aims to provide quality cycling clothing at affordable prices. Though the price tags are far removed from ‘bargain basement’, the garments on offer boast performance focused features you’d expect to find on far more expensive kit. For this reason, dhb has fast become one of the most frequently spotted brands in cycling since launching in 2004.
High percentage of female customers (compared to other brands)
Kit from dhb has long been particularly popular among women, winning the TWC Award for Best Clothing Brand in 2015.
Discussing their ‘success with women’ earlier this year, Product Manager, Ben Hewitt told us: “This year about 24 per cent of our sales are women’s, something we’re really proud of and hope to build on. We seem to be doing better than some of the other brands we keep tabs on.”
He added: “I think it’s probably because we don’t just ‘shrink and pink’. I think we’re honest, we’re direct to customers, so we learn quickly and act. The women’s market share is fairly small in comparison to the men’s, but it always will be unless we make kit especially for them, make it accessible and don’t treat the women’s collection as an afterthought.”
dhb’s cycling clothing collections
- Blok: Bold and bright prints applied to quality fabrics, most key styles offer accompanying matching accessories such as buffs, arm warmers and socks
- Classic: More timelessly understated designs, technical fabrics but more forgiving cuts
- Aeron: More technically minded kit with a sporty fit, tons of special features and a special focus on weather proofing
- ASV: The ultimate in racing attire from dhb
- Flashlight: The commuter range, with plenty of bright highlights to help ensure you’re seen
Each of these key collections has seen new additions for 2017, but there are some specific highlights dhb want to shout about from the rooftops.
Here’s a look at their shiny new additions for the season ahead…