Specialized Bikes are looking for the next generation of female ambassadors to help inspire and grow women’s cycling. Applications are now open to every woman who enjoys riding her bike, be it mountain, road and anything in between.
If you’re interested in joining their women’s army of riders and cycl0-holics, then here’s a few things that may describe you:
- A Rider: You demonstrate an authentic passion for cycling, and you’re experienced in either road, mountain, touring or adventure riding.
- Involved: You’re involved in your cycling community through cycling clubs, fitness groups, spin and/or leading group rides.
- Socially active: You’re an engaged social media user with growing followers OR you’re an engaged, in-person community leader (Eg. Did you start a club? Do you lead other groups? Etc.)
- Encouraging: You’ve been able to encourage and inspire others to take up riding or some other form of pedal-related fitness.
- Passionate: You want to get more women and girls riding bikes.
- Connected: You’re open to, or already connected to, Specialized Retail Stores in your area.
- Ongoing Schedule: You’re available to host at least one ride and attend one evening event per month on average, as well as organise 2 global recon rides per year.