FiveTen have a reputation for producing some pretty darn good mountain bike shoes, and over the last year have unveiled a raft of new products and new technology.
Here are our first impressions:
- The sole is made from Stealth S1 rubber, one of FiveTen’s propriety products. It’s meant to provide great shock absorption and lots of friction to help you stay stuck to the pedals.
- They’re clipless shoes, so there’s a semi-recessed area on the sole to fit your cleat.
- The tread pattern on the sole should help you grip the ground when walking and pushing your bike.
- Available from UK shoe size 5 to size 12. Great news for women with bigger feet, not so great for those with smaller feet.
- Designed for Enduro and All Mountain riding, the upper is designed to be water repellant, and to dry quickly. Overnight, apparently!
Price: RRP £115
More info: FiveTen