One of the biggest cycle shows is back at the Birmingham NEC next month, and with a cracking line up already announced, we just can’t wait to feast our eyes on the shiny new bicycle things that’ll be hitting the market.
From September 23rd – 25th, the NEC will play host to a massive cycling exhibition with hundreds of top brands such as: Hope Technology, Velo Vixen, Boardman, Canyon, Primal and Go Pro. With brands there to showcase new products, you’ll be mentally compiling your Christmas wish-list – is it too early for the “C” word?
If sparkling new kit isn’t enough, then how about a star studded lined up? Reigning Olympic Team Pursuit world champions Ed Clancy , Jo Rowsell Shand and former Olympic champion Chris Boardman will take to the stage at the NEC Birmingham.
For the first time this year, the Cycle Show and Velo Vixen have teamed up to host a Women’s Cycling hub. The 1,200 sq ft area will offer practical demonstrations, guest talks and Q&A sessions throughout the three-day event. Guests already confirmed include:
- Olympic gold medallists Jo Rowsell Shand and Dani King
- Tour De Force organiser Sarah Perry
- Double World downhill champion Manon Carpenter
- Editor of Total Women’s Cycling Michelle Arthurs (whoop whoop!)
- Adventurer Laura Bingham
- Women’s cycling ambassador Chris Garrison
- Sportsister founder Danielle Sellwood
- ITV4 TV presenter Jools Walker
- Cycling journalist and blogger Adele Mitchell
- VeloVixen Co-Founder and cycle adventurer Liz Bingham
- Beaumont Bikes founder and frame builder Liz Coleman
With pump tracks, demonstrations, road track and more, to keep you busy, the NEC Cycle Show is surely not to be missed this year.
For more information and tickets, head over to the Cycle Show website. For discounted adult tickets, use the TWC Promo Code: TWC
We’ll see you there!