Handbags, shopper totes, make-up and gym bags, it’s a fact of life that us women have a predisposition to accumulating hoards of bags.
Don’t listen to people who say you have too many, ignore them and feed your love of all things bike and bag related by combining the two, perfection!
1. 2. 3.
4. 5. 6.
1. A beauty to carry, this hand illustrated and hand painted Amsterdam bike tote will enable you to carry your supermarket shopping in style. Even better, it can be customised with various colours.
2. This is an uber chic Cute By Daisy print cosmetic bag. It has a navy blue bicycle print on tan knit with a tan zipper on top. A nice touch is the thin navy blue and white striped lining.
3. Wheeeeee! Take this awesome tote out for a ride. A charming, vintage penny-farthing bicycle is screen printed in white ink onto a red 100% heavy-weight cotton tote.
4. Another cosmetic bag, this time from Next. A simple photo print, you can’t go wrong with this cosmetic bag, or as it’s wipeable, why not use it to store all your bike tools in!
5. A personal favourite of ours, hand drawn and just pretty much awesome. Double duty handles for easy carrying, with both convenient shoulder length and hand hold straps. We like it so much we’ve got two!
6. Paul Smith is renowned for his love of bicycles shown in this wash bag. A smidge on the expensive side but oozing with style, we think this wash bag shouldn’t be restricted to the mens department.
Headline image from Folksy, bag designed by Leanne Lucas in London (Price £22.00)