Every week we’re going to have a themed showcase, rounding up some of the best cycling related products out there.
This week, it’s bicycle necklaces.
1. A firm favourite at Total Women’s Cycling, this Alex Monroe Bianchi necklace may be expensive, but trust us, it’s worth its weight in gold.
Price: £168.00 More information: Alex Monroe
2. A more colourful option, a ‘sit up and beg’ enamel necklace that won’t break the bank.
Price: £18.00 More information: Oliver Bonas
3. Available in red or blue, this Daniel Darby necklace will brighten up anyone’s day and is ethically made to boot.
Price: £40.00 More information: Daniel Darby
4. Here’s one for The Reluctant Cyclist, an enamel tandem.
Price: £35.00 More information: Asos
5. Probably the most realistic of the bunch, this road racer necklace is another favourite of ours.
Price: £72.00 More information: Les Nereides
6. Looking for something old school, this Penny Farthing charm should do the trick.
Price: £7.95 More information: Rossiters of Bath
Don’t limit your passion for cycling to the bike, let everyone know you’re a loud and proud cyclist. I know I do. The gold Alex Monroe necklace featured, that’s been a firm favourite in my jewellery box for years and sparked many a conversation.
Next week: 6 of the best bicycle t-shirts.