It’s day 20 of the TWC advent calendar and today we’ve teamed up with independent female focused cycling store Everyone Bikes.
Scroll down to enter the competition and be in with a chance of winning yet another great prize….
Full Bike Service at Everyone Bikes
With the new year on the horizon there isn’t a much better time to get your bike fit, ready for 2015. Everyone Bikes are offering the lucky winner of today’s competition, a full bike fit service at their store on Northcote Road.
It’s their most comprehensive service, designed for bikes that are used heavily all year round. The bike will be fully stripped down, greased and rebuilt and includes:
– Visual frame check and clean.
– All brake and gear cables checked for wear and damage.
– Drivetrain (Chain, cassette and chain-rings) removed, cleaned, checked for wear and re-lubricated.
– Gear indexing.
– Brake alignment.
– Headset checked for free movement and tightened if necessary.
– Bottom Bracket checked for movement and tightened if necessary.
– Wheels are removed, rims checked for wear and damage, wheels trued and spokes re-tensioned.
– Bolts checked and tightened.
– Tyres checked and inflated to the correct pressure.
– Hydraulic disk brake bleed and fluid replacement if required (£20 per brake).
– New gear and brake cables and housing if required.
– Full frame strip down and parts clean.
– The bottom bracket and headset are removed, checked and then greased and refitted.
– Hub service on both wheels (including new bearings).
To find out more about the services they offer, browse the Everyone Bikes website here!
Terms and Conditions
You have 24 hours to enter, with the competition closing on the 21th of December 12:00pm
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
*In the event that one or more item is unavailable at the time of shipping, another comparable item will be substituted in its place.