With just a few days to go before Christmas Day, we’re on to the last few doors of our advent calendar giveaway bonanza and we’ve certainly saved some of our best prizes for last.
Behind todays door is a double treat for one lucky reader so make sure you’re in with a chance by entering the competition below. You’re not going to want to miss out on this one, trust us.
Personalised Trek Precision Bike Fit Plus A Selection of Everyone Bikes’ Favourite Road Cycling Goodies
Trek Precision Bike Fit
A bike fit will optimise your riding position, eliminate niggles or help you decide on the perfect bike to suit your riding needs. Most importantly, it helps you ride a bike to the best of your ability and have hours of faster, more comfortable and fun riding.
We will do a thorough assessment to your optimum riding position, considering all the body to bike measurement techniques used in the Trek fit method. This includes:
- Shoe sizing & cleat placement
- Saddle selection
- Saddle height
- Saddle fore/aft position
- Knee over pedal axle
- Body Mass Representation
- Stem length & position
- Handlebar width & position
Your bike fitting will last up to 2 hours and we will choose a time/date that works best for you.
Road Cycling Goodies Bundle
As well as the personalised Trek precision bike fitting, the winner will also receive a bundle of road cycling accessories. These will include:
- Lezyne Loaded M Caddy saddle bag which includes RAP-13 multitool, Matrix tyre levers, and a Smart Patch Kit
- Lezyne Road Drive Pump
- Endura Women’s Strike Gloves
- Vulpine Merino Stripe Socks
- Endura Chamois Cream
- Bontrager Inner Tube x 2
To find out more about Everyone Bikes and what they offer, check out their website at everyone bikes.co.uk
Terms and Conditions
You have 24 hours to enter, with the competition closing on 23rd December at 12:00pm.
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.