As we roll through the age of information and technology, we’re never too far away from our smartphones. With endless fitness apps and navigational tools available online, you no longer need flashy GPS computers to log your miles and check your progress.
However, our phones are more than just cycling aids, they’re… well, a lifeline to many of us so if we’re going to mount our handsets to our bike, we want to ensure they’re secure and easy for us to use.
The new mobile phone bicycle mount from iOttie has been specifically designed to be easy to use, with one hand.
The mount simply clamps around your handlebars (20-43mm in diameter) and then a flexible Safety Strap grips your smartphone securely. A ball pivot makes it easy to adjust viewing angles and elevation;
- Universally holds all phone and case combinations from 2.3” – 3.5”
- U.S. Patented Easy One Touch Mounting System
- Mount fits onto all bike stem and bar handles from 20-34mm
- Safety Strap helps keep smartphone securely mounted
- Mount rotates 360° for optimal viewing angles
- iOttie guarantees a hassle free 1-year warranty on all products
You can pick up an iOttie Easy One Touch 4 Bike Mount here for £18.