We love a good raincape. They’re super easy to pop on over your cycling clothes and protect you fully from the rain.
1. Water off a Duck’s Back Rain Cape: £69.00, available from WaterOffADucksBack.
Complete with a detachable hood, reflective piping and breathable material. You must check out the different colour options available!
2. Brooks England Cambridge Rain Cape: £105.00, available from Always Riding.
The Brooks England Cambridge folds into it’s own pouch and comes complete with an adjustable hood, reflective piping and their classic leather details.
3. Ligne 8 Octavia Rain Cape: £60.00, available from Ligne8.
Made from lightweight and breathable translucent fabric with four way stretch to keep you mobile on the bike.
4. Otto London Rain Cape: £88.00, available from Otto London.
Also available in some amazing colourways, the Otto London Rain Cape has an affordable price tag, reflective features on the zips and some nifty handlebar straps.
5. Riding Hood Parka Cape: £129.99, available from Riding Hood.
Extendable cuffs, reflective taping and hand cut leather toggles makes this one a good catch.