We have two places on a women’s only roadside repair course up for grabs, courtesy of BikeRight! in Manchester.
Taking place on Saturday 20th July at BikeRight! HQ in Manchester, the new ladies-only course is specifically designed to help you make emergency roadside repairs should you face mechanical distress miles from home.
The course will help you develop the skills needed to keep your bike road-worthy and safe, led by Mary an experienced mechanic whose teaching methods are easy to understand for people of all abilities.
During roadside repairs course you’ll learn:
- How to remove and replace your wheels correctly
- How to remove and replace tyres
- To fit a new inner tube
- How to mend a puncture
- How to break and rejoin a chain correctly
- Basic gear adjustments
- How to clean and lube your bike
- A simple systematic pre and post ride cycle check
How to win?
Simply fill in your details below to be eligible to win a place on the roadside repairs course on Saturday 20th July taking place at BikeRight! Unit 8, 877 Ashton Old Road, Manchester, M11 2NA.
Terms and conditions
Competition closes Friday 31st May 2013
– The course can only be taken on the specific dates provided by BikeRight!.
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.