When it comes to MTB protection, your eyes are usually one of the last places to get covered. Sure, many of us don a pair of goggles for the messier and gnarlier of rides, but what about the everyday trail, the leisurely pootle and even the journey to and from?
Born from the British mud, Mudhugger set themselves on the right trail with their mudguards. Made from stiff quality plastic, they’re known for their slim discrete profile and ability to keep your face (relatively) free from crap.
Leading on from the iconic mudguard, the brand has since teamed up with Rad 8 to develop a pair of specs; the Mudhugger / Rad8 MTB Glasses.
Using Rad8’s popular 504 model of MTB glasses, Mudhugger has come onboard to collaborate on a stealth black series. Key features include:
- Rad8 photochromic lenses change quickly to adapt to the riding conditions. They start clear and darken in sunlight, great for night riding and all year round riding
- A robust wraparound frame provides a close fit for maximum protection from road and trail debris.
- Lightweight frame and lenses weighing 25g with rubber nose bridge for all-day comfort
- Robust polycarbonate lenses, resist damage and protect your vision
- Durable R8clearview anti-fog coating keeps your vision clear even on slow speed ascents.
- Clear vision and protection in any weather.