Even when you’re off the bike, proudly showcase your love for all things two-wheeled by perking up your outfit with some bicycle inspired necklaces!
1. A unique and fashionable laser cut sustainable birch wood bicycle necklace. This bicycle is laser cut from my original drawing in sustainable birch wood. It is completely made in the UK and i fit the chain by hand.
2. This simple, stunning and trendy design will add a splash of style to any outfit. Whether it’s in the office or to a wedding, this classic little number will hint to the world of your passion for all things two-wheeled.
3. Go bright and go big, this design from Daniel Darby is available in blue, green pink and red. Each bicycle is handmade in Daniel’s studio, laser cut from brass then powder coated. It’s then hung on a 40cm sterling silver chain.
4. Another offering from Rock Cakes Jewellery in Brighton, this classic handmade silver bicycle necklace with kinetic spinning wheels, is very tactile. An elegant design, we love!
5. This charm necklace incorporates three bicycles into its design. It’s available in antique gold or silver plate, and it hand finished for an individual, unique piece of jewellery.
For more lifestyle products to showcase your love of bicycles, check out our Cycle Style section of Total Women’s Cycling.