We’ve teamed up with Argos to bring you a pretty awesome competition which could see you and a friend travel to Paris for the finish of the Tour de France with two nights accommodation.
To enter, we need YOU to send in pictures of your favourite cycling route. Whether it’s a picturesque view you stumbled across on your road bike whilst in the countryside, a muddy mountain bike trail or your secret spot in the city, we want to see the shots.
So what are you waiting for? Hop on your road bike or hit the trails on your mountain bike and get snapping! Your photos will be added to a gallery on the site which will be updated daily with new shots sent in from our readers. You can find a great range of road bikes at Argos, in case you didn’t have one yet. They even sell mountain bikes which you can find here.
After the three week competition we will then chose the most inspiring photo from the bunch! You really don’t need to be an expert photographer, an iPhone will even do the job!
The prize. You and a friend will get two grandstand tickets to witness the real essence of the Tour de France, catching the finish of the race in Paris. You will both be put up for two nights in a hotel nearby the Arc de Triomphe, classy ehy?!
Terms and Conditions
- The competition ends on Saturday the 7th of March and winners will be notified by email after that time.
- TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect your personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter. – If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
- By participating in this prize draw you are deemed to accept these terms and conditions. Prize draw open to customers and non-customers aged 18 or over who are UK residents. Draw is not open to employees of Argos, their families or anyone associated with this draw. Proof of eligibility must be provided on request.
- The prize does not include travel to and from Paris. The winner has to take care of transport themselves.
- The prize is not transferable and there is no cash alternative. The promoter’s decision is final in all matters and no correspondence will be entered into. The promoter reserves the right (a) to add to or waive any rules on reasonable notice (b) cancel or postpone the promotion at any stage in the event of circumstances beyond its reasonable control; or (c) in its reasonable discretion to substitute a prize of equal or greater value.
- If a prize remains unclaimed after reasonable efforts have been made to contact the winner the promoter will be entitled to dispose of the prize as it sees fit without any liability to the winner for having done so.
- The promoter reserves the right to alter, amend or foreclose the promotion without prior notice.