Stylish cycling brand, Rapha, have welcomed summer riding with the launch of their new city sunglasses and they are dazzling.
The new styles include a round and a square frame both of which incorporate a classic approach to design but with modern sports performance Carl Zeiss lens technology.
Manufactured in Italy, the glasses feature scratch-resistant, hydrophobic and oleophobic Carl Zeiss lenses to ensure excellent visual clarity, and use a bespoke two-position locking hinge system to keep them secure either folded or open while being worn. Weighing 30g, the glasses are comparable to the lightest-weight sports sunglasses available today.
- Lightweight frame arms made using metal injection moulding
- Bespoke locking hinge to help securely position glasses while riding
- Lightweight and durable Mazzucchelli acetate frames
- Carl Zeiss Vision lens offers excellent visual clarity
- Durable and scratch resistant
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating
- Integrated nose pads
All you have to do is choose which pair you like most. Be careful though, with so many to choose one it’ll be a tough decision!
For more information on Rapha’s eyewear collection and to purchase a pair for yourself, head over to their website here.