Stylish cycling brand, Rapha, have welcomed summer riding with the launch of their new city sunglasses and they are dazzling.
The Rapha 100 women’s ride is back for 2017
The new styles include a round and a square frame both of which incorporate a classic approach to design but with modern sports performance Carl Zeiss lens technology.
Manufactured in Italy, the glasses feature scratch-resistant, hydrophobic and oleophobic Carl Zeiss lenses to ensure excellent visual clarity, and use a bespoke two-position locking hinge system to keep them secure either folded or open while being worn. Weighing 30g, the glasses are comparable to the lightest-weight sports sunglasses available today.
- Lightweight frame arms made using metal injection moulding
- Bespoke locking hinge to help securely position glasses while riding
- Lightweight and durable Mazzucchelli acetate frames
- Carl Zeiss Vision lens offers excellent visual clarity
- Durable and scratch resistant
- Hydrophobic and oleophobic coating
- Integrated nose pads
All you have to do is choose which pair you like most. Be careful though, with so many to choose one it’ll be a tough decision!
For more information on Rapha’s eyewear collection and to purchase a pair for yourself, head over to their website here.