What do you look for in a bicycle helmet for your daily commute? Of course, safety should be at the top of your list, but there's no need to sacrifice on style or your ethical beliefs either.
US-based helmet brand, Thousand Helmets, are embarking on their second year of business after seeing massive success in with their innovative and stylish Heritage collection. To celebrate their anniversary, Thousand have launched the new Epoch range, and we love it.
Available in Speedway Creme, Willowbrook Mint, and Nordic Wood, the Epoch range is available in size small through large. There are some really interesting features about this helmet as well:
- Secret Poplock System: lets you safely leave your helmet secured to your bike
- Magnetic buckle: for a one-hand fastener that’s pinch-free.
- New Minimalistic designs are a stylish, and fresh alternative to traditional bulky, headgear
- Bike helmet theft guarantee: If your helmet gets stolen while securely locked to your bike, Thousand will replace it.
- 7 air vents & 3 cooling channels: provides optimum airflow
- Vegan leather straps: eco-friendly craftsmanship
"Thousand is committed to helping kerb the impact of bike accidents, promote active and community living, and make a quality product without causing unnecessary harm to the planet. Thousand is proud to be a member and is committed to the “1% for the Planet" organisation, where the proceeds go towards environmental causes that help create a healthy planet."
You may also enjoy: