Got everything you need for the Prudential RideLondon 100? This week is your last chance to get everything together, and make sure all your kit fits well, is comfortable to ride in and works properly.
We've put the essential Prudential RideLondon 100 Checklist together to make sure you have everything you need ready for the race itself.
You'll be able to pick up plenty of cycling kit, equipment and clothes when you visit the RideLondon Cycle Show to sign on, and it's the perfect time to make sure you have everything you need for the big event.
Don't forget to make sure you have your energy needs sorted; read our Prudential RideLondon 100: What to Eat Before, During and After the Ride article for expert advice.
Prudential RideLondon 100 - The Bike
NOTE: Check that the brakes and gears are working properly. Replace parts at least a few days before to give them time to bed in, and to give you time to fix any last minute problems. Make sure the bike is clean and the chain oiled.
2. Saddle Bag (with spare inner tube, spare chain links, tyre levers and puncture repair kit
3. 2x large water bottles and cages
4. Pump or CO2 canister
Prudential RideLondon 100 - Cycle Kit
NOTE: Avoid trying out new kit for the event, instead use kit that you know is comfortable and works well. Don't forget to pop on some chamois cream before you head off.
Check your pedals and cleats are working if you are using them, and although there is food available at the feed stations, bring something to graze on that you like and that works for you.
5. Helmet (Compulsory for this event)
6. Cycling glasses or sunglasses
8. Shorts, bib-shorts, or tights
9. Waterproof or windproof light weight shell jacket
10. Arm/Leg warmers
11. Sports Bra
16. Phone, money and bank card
17. Rider card and race numbers
18. Spare safety pins for pinning on your rider card
19. Race bag and change of clothes and shoes
20. Small portion of sunscreen
Like this? You'll love these!