A helmet that claims it can save 46 seconds over 40km... we are intrigued. Here are our first impressions of the Specialized S-Works Evade Helmet.
- The brand claims that the S-Works Evade is the ultimate aerodynamic racing helmet, combining a superior wind tunnel tested design, ultra-light construction, and great ventilation for the best performance on the road or time trial.
- Apparently you can save 46 seconds over 40km.
- Weighing in at 290g, there is no denying that this helmet is light.
- This helmet looks really neat and sleek on. A micro-fit dial and the option to adjust the height ensure a perfect fit.
- We are a little sceptical about the effectiveness of the venting system.
Stockist: Full list of dealers here