It was nearly a year ago when Sir Chris Hoy teamed up with British cycling designers, Vulpine to launch a new collaborative collection. Together they raised £1,000,000 in crowdfunding, exceeding their £500,000 target in the first 4 days.
Last month we began to see the fruits of their labour with the stunning Indian Summer collection, including their new multi-way stretch cycling jeans. Their new Modular range is designed to be adaptable for the ever changing and unpredictable British cold weather.
Hoy Vulpine Autumn Riding Wear
The British Autumn weather can quickly change from glorious beckoning sunshine, to wet and cold winds in the blink of an eye. To be prepared for all changes in elements and temperature, Vulpine have introduced these new pieces for women:
- Women's Thermal 3/4 Bib Shorts: Fleece lined and cosy with stretch and breathable fabric. These bibshorts are available here for £125, in sizes X.Small - X.Large
- Long Sleeve Senko Jersey: A lightweight jersey with ample coverage and reflective detail for low light conditions. Available here for £110, in sizes X.Small - XX.Large.
- Signal Packable Gilet: Waterproof and ultra breathable, this gilet is ideal to pack away for unpredictable weather changes. Available here for £110, in sizes X.Small - XX.Large.
- Portixol Waterproof Jacket: A lightweight waterproof jacket which can be easily rolled away. Available here for £119, in sizes X.Small - X.Large.
- Storm Cap: Both water and wind resistant, this cycle cap is great for poor weather conditions. Available here for £20, in sizes Small - Large.
For when winter is well under way, and the cold mornings are nipping at your heels, the Hoy Vulpine Modular range has you covered.
- Fortress Jersey and Arm Warmers: Wind and rain resistant race jersey for high tempo riding in cold weather. Available here for £140, in sizes X.Small - XX.Large.
- Long Sleeve Roubaix Jersey: A soft and warm fleece lined jersey for chilly days. Available here for £90, in sizes X.Small - XX.Large.
- Softshell Gloves: Cold and wet weather gloves with touch-screen capability. Available here for £49, in sizes X.Small - X.Large
For the depths of winter when the chill nips at your cheeks as you whiz by on the bike, the new Hoy Vulpine collection is designed to keep you warm and comfortable, without compromising on performance.
- Randa Softshell Jacket: Water and wind resistant, this softshell jacket is ideal for those cold days. Available here for £140, in sizes X.Small - XX.Large.
- Beacon Waterproof Jacket: The extreme weather cycling jacket. Available here for £160, in sizes X.Small - XX.Large.
- Seamless Thermal Merino Baselayer: Warm high neck thermal layer to keep the chill at bay. Available here for £70, in sizes S/M - M/L - XL/XXL.
- Roubaix Bib Tights: Ultra warm fleecy and thermal to see you those the coldest of rides. Available here for £125, in sizes X.Small - X.Large.
Whatever the Autumn and Winter seasons may throw at you, the new HOY Vulpine range of cycling kit will have you covered.
Don't let the cold wet winter weather put you off the saddle.
You may also enjoy: