If you are looking to get noticed on the bike, then few jerseys will do a better job than the Summit Different Rubik's Cube cycling jersey. Awash with primary colours this jersey is a bold statement.
Here are my first impressions of the jersey:
- You will not be missed in this jersey emblazoned with a Rubik's Cube pattern, it is a pretty bold statement.
- The side of the jersey is emblazoned with the Rubik's Cube tag line - 42,353,003,247,489,856,000 possibilities, only 1 solution. These side panels feature white print on mesh which looks like it will provide good ventilation on summer rides.
- The size Medium is about a size UK12, with a loose fit.The fabric used is polyester that should wick away sweat quite efficiently.
- There is a full hidden zip and silicone gripper on the bottom of the jersey. There are three pockets on the rear of the jersey, but no zipped pocket.
- Summit Different promise fade free printing, but we are intrigued to see if the colour are affected after numerous washes.
Stockist: Summit Different