Based in Colorado, US, Pactimo are a clothing company that started off producing custom kit for cycling teams around the world, and have now taken that expertise into developing their own range.
They're now available in the UK, and have an extensive range of kit, encompassing bib shorts, shorts, jackets, base layers, gillets and jersey designs galore.
One of the things that really stands out with a first look at the website is the sheer variety of colours and designs on offer, not just for the jerseys but also shorts. Pactimo work with a variety of artist to produce their Artist Series kit; so whether you want plain, cycle motifs, geometric patterns or a riot of colour they've got it covered.
We've got a selection of kit from the new range to test, so here are our first impressions.
Breckenridge WX-D Women's Jacket
- The Defense+ 3 layer laminate fabric promises wind and water resistance - which is handy in the changeable spring weather!
- A two-way zip means you can undo it from top and bottom to increase ventilation on warmer days.
- 3 back pockets should give plenty of room of storing the essentials.
- Stretch panels mean plenty of freedom of movement and should also mean a comfy fit.
More info: Pactimo Breckenridge Jacket
Ascent Longsleeve Jersey
- Firstly we loved the pattern and design on this jersey! Bright, eye catching and different.
- Silicone gripper at the waist should keep the jersey sitting where it should.
- Lightweight, at only 145g, due to the Quattro-Lite polyester fabric.
- Breathable mesh side panels will help regulate temperature on warmer spring cycles, and a full length zip makes managing bib shorts and comfort breaks a whole lot easier!
More info: Pactimo Ascent L/S Jersey
Ultra-Lite Rain Cape
- It's stretchy! Quite an unusual feature for a race cape.
- Wind and water resistance will keep you protected if the weather changes. And in spring, this is quite likely.
- It folds up nice and small so if the weather changes back you can pop it in a back pocket.
More info: Pactimo Ultra-Lite Rain Cape
Summit Raptor Women's Bib-Shorts
- The Silhouette Engineering Pactimo use claims to provide the best fit for your riding position.
- Flash coldblack technology should wick heat and perspiration away from the skin and reflect UV rays to keep you cool.
- The Raptor fabric provides a compression effect, which aims to aid your muscles in their performance. It's also got a pleasing pattern to the weave.
More info:Pactimo Summit Raptor Bib-Shorts