It has landed - the new Adidas range for Spring/Summer and we cannot wait to give it a whirl. In the meantime here are our initial thoughts.
- It is pretty heavily branded. There will be no mistaking that you are wearing Adidas, that is for sure!
- The fabric used in the jersey is light, soft and looks like it will perform well when the rider is under pressure.
- Apparently the fabric used in the jersey uses natural active particles derived from coconuts and minerals to enhance the performance of the fabrics by increasing breathability, odour management and UV protection.
- The jersey has three back pockets and an additional zip pocket, a silicone gripper at the back and reflective detailing on the arms - so far so good!
- The shorts are a good length, sitting mid-thigh on a tall person (5'9")
- The chamois on the shorts is generous but on first inspection doesn't look too bulky.
Price: Jersey: £65 Shorts: £70
Stockist: Chain Reaction Cycles
Also worth a look: