She's a celebrated track and road cyclist, a British Olympian, Commonwealth medal winner and cycling inspiration to many around the globe. Despite getting married to husband, Matt Rowe, last September, Dani Rowe is more commonly known by her maiden name, King.
Dani Rowe has had an incredible cycling career to date, and there's no stopping her! She's ridden for WiggleHigh 5, Cylance and now, for 2018, she kicks off a new season with WaowDeals Pro cycling where she'll be riding alongside the likes of Marianne Vos and co.
But what about the side of Dani Rowe we don't know? We find out some interesting facts about the cycling star...
- My Dad competed in two Winter Olympic Games in the sport of Biathlon (that's cross-country skiing and rifle shooting)
- I used to play the trombone
- I’m obsessed with Cadbury’s cream eggs and pick n mix sweets
- The only food I hate is olives
- My favourite place I’ve ever been to in the world is Cape Town, South Africa
We're glad to know that pro athletes have insatiable sweet tooths too!
You can follow Dani's race updates, life updates and passion for Percy Pigs over on her Twitter page here.
You may also enjoy: