We're making our way through spring and into summer with fresh cycling goals on the horizon. For all the strong willed women who maintained training throughout the winter, we salute you. For the rest of us (myself included), we may need a little kick up the bum to get us in gear for smashing out the miles.
Last winter, Specialized developed a series of clinics around the UK to help riders beat the hump and fly through winter training in order to maintain fitness and performance in the off-season. Well, they're back with more clinics to help you effectively train and plan for your best summer of cycling yet.
With 50 spaces available at each venue, the clinic will cover...
- Advantages of having a bike fit and how a bike fit can improve your riding performance.
- Discussions with a cycling coach on how to reach your goals via tailored and achievable training plans to fit you and your lifestyle.
- Information on nutrition and learn how to fuel for long rides and races.
- How to keep your bike tuned for optimal performance with essential maintenance tips.
- Meet local club leaders and find out about club culture and how to get involved.
If you're interested in attending, here's the list of venues and dates, but if you would like more information, head over to the Specialized website here.
|1st June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Storrington|
|6th June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Ruislip,|
|7th June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Newbury,|
|8th June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Chelmsford,|
|13th June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Nottingham,|
|14th June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Glasgow,|
|15th June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Birmingham,|
|21st June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Barnstaple,|
|22nd June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Plymouth,|
|27th June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Harrogate,|
|29th June||6:30pm - 8:30pm||London,|
|4th July||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Chester,|
|5th July||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Bristol,|
|6th July||6:30pm - 8:30pm||Glenthroes,|