Expect help and advice, how-to sessions on basic maintenance, women's clothing and products galore, plus the ubiquitous treats and goody bags.
What's more, you'll have the chance to hear Trek's media maven and all-round bike expert Chris Garrison share gems from her wealth of experience.
Chris has written extensively (including for Total Women's Cycling) on the subject of how to get the most out of - and stay comfortable - riding your bike. At the Ladies Nights, she'll be talking about the reasons why skeletal differences between men and women cause different issues when it comes to swinging leg over saddle.
So if you've ever wondered how to get your bike to fit your anatomy, and why saddles are the heart and soul of bike fits, then come along!
Trek Ladies Nights - Dates and Locations:
- April 29th Trek Bicycle Store at Alpine Bikes, Glasgow Outdoor Experience
- April 30th Trek Bicycle Store Coventry
- May 1st Trek Bicycle Store Milton Keynes
- May 7th The Bike Factory Chester
- May 13th Stan's Cycles in Shrewsbury
- May 20th On Your Bike in Birmingham
- June 18th Everyone Bikes in Battersea, London
Like this? You'll love these: