We’ve had such an overwhelming response to the Total Women’s Cycling Awards, we’re extending the deadline to give you even more time to get your voice heard. Every person who completes the voting form will also be entered in a draw to win a prize bundle including a SCOTT bike!
The voting will now run until Sunday 26th January 2014.
Women’s cycling has seen an explosion in growth and support over the last year, and we want to honour those individuals and organisations who have made this possible. More importantly, we want you to choose who deserves recognition.
To thank you for your time and effort in casting your votes, we’ve pulled together an amazing prize bundle, including a rather fabulous SCOTT bicycle!
There are lots of amazing cycling goodies included, with just a few listed below:
- A healthy breakfast cereal selection by Primroses Kitchen
- A subscription to Dirt mountain bike magazine
- A retro-styled pannier bag from Goodordering
- 4 stylish cycle-themed screen prints by Love Yellow
- ...and more to be announced but the big prize is (drum roll please)...
SCOTT Contessa Genius 710 MTB worth £2,799
HUGE thanks to SCOTT for providing such an awesome prize!
So what are you waiting for? Get voting, get entering, and get sharing! Scroll down to view the different categories, and click each one to find out more about it, and how to vote. You've now got until Sunday 26th January.
Let's get the champions of women's cycling the recognition they deserve!
We hope to see you at The London Bike Show too; it's open from the 13th to the 16th February at the ExCel Centre, London. We'll be there, at the Total Women's Cycling stand, so pop by and say hi! And of course, we'll be there for the prestigious Total Women's Cycling Awards ceremony itself, which will take place on Thursday 13th February.
The show is open to the public, and whether you're into road cycling, MTB, BMX, cyclocross, or just love riding a bike, there'll be something for you there. Test tracks, fitness zones, a training hub, and even a pump track.
The categories for the Total Women’s Cycling Awards 2014 are:
- Bike Brand of the Year
- Cycle Clothing Brand of the Year
- Independent Cycling Retailer of the Year
- Cycling Retail Chain of the Year
- Online Cycling Retailer of the Year
- UK Cycle Venue of the Year
- UK Cycling City of the Year
- Cycling Initiative of the Year
- UK Cycling Event of the Year
- Women’s Cycling Event of the Year
- Women’s Cycling Blogger of the Year
- Women’s Cycling Team of the Year
- Pro-Rider of the Year
- Women’s Cycling Personality of the Year
- Unsung Cycling Heroine
- Outstanding Achievement Award
Terms and conditions
- TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect your personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
- If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.