The provisional line-up for the Women's Tour has been published and includes World Cup leader Lizzie Armitstead and British National Champion Laura Trott.
The list of 156 riders who will embark upon Stage One tomorrow contains eleven National Road Race Champions, plus the World Road Race Champion and seven of the top ten ranked female road riders in the world.
It was feared that World Champion Pauline Ferrand-Prevot (Rabo-Liv) would not start, due to injury, but having passed a fitness test she will be joining the peloton without her injured team mate Marianne Vos.
British National Champion Laura Trott will be riding for Matrix Fitness Pro Cycling, and 2014 World Cup Champ and 2015 leader Lizzie Armitstead will also be representing Boels Dolmans.
British riders include Jo Rowsell and Dame Sarah Storey, of Pearl Izumi Sports Tours International, plus Dani King for Wiggle Honda and Elinor Barker of Matrix Fitness who told us in February how much she wanted to ride the event.
Elisa Longo Borghini, who sits in second place in the World Cup behind Armitstead will be riding for Wiggle Honda, alongside sprinter Giorgia Bronzini who is expected to perform in the multiple sprinter friendly stages.
Emma Johansson of Sweden, who was in second place at last year's Women's Tour, will ride for Orica AIS and is expected to try to improve on her 2014 placing.
The National Road Race Champions amongst the 156 riders include the following:
- Lisa Brennauer, Germany, Velocio SRAM
- Jolien D'hoore, Belgium, Wiggle Honda
- Amalie Dideriksen, Denmark, Boels Dolmans
- Pauline Ferrand-Prevot, France, Rabo Liv
- Megan Guarnier, USA, Boels Dolmans
- Emma Johansson, Sweden, Orica AIS
- Leah Kirchmann, Canada, Optum p/b Kelly Benefit Strategies
- Lotta Lepistö, Finland, Bigla Pro Cycling
- Christine Majerus, Luxembourg, Boels Dolmans
- Iris Slappendel, Netherlands, Bigla Pro Cycling
- Laura Trott, Great Britain, Matrix Fitness
- Linda Villumsen, New Zealand, UnitedHeathcare Pro Cycling
You can download a complete rider list here.