Vulpine’s 100% merino Alpine Jerseys have rapidly become an iconic design in women’s cycling. Equally suitable for wearing around town as for longer rides, they combine stunningly bold colours with exceptionally flattering fit - plus the unique softness and temperature regulation properties of finest merino.
We’ve combined forces with VeloVixen (Female Specific Retailer of the Year at the Total Women's Cycling Awards) to give one lucky winner the chance to wear a Vulpine Alpine Jersey of their choice (worth at least £85).
“Fantastically well thought, a joy to wear and worth the big price tag... I’m more than happy to make this investment" - Total Women’s Cycling.
The Alpine’s features include:
- 100% finest plush Tasmanian merino wool
- Breathable, odour free and super soft
- Helps keep you warm on cold days, cool on hot days
- Full length YKK zip with zip dock for comfort
- Cut specifically for women
- Flatlock stitching for comfort
- No scratchy labels, all info printed on inside
- Three rear pockets, angled for ease of access
- Engraved left button pocket with V stitching
- Central rear zip pocket for valuables
- Reflective rear detail & light loop
- Silicon waist gripper at rear, to maintain on-bike fit
- Embroidered Vulpine logos
- TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect your personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the databases for TotalWomensCycling.com and VeloVixen newsletters.
- If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU or unsubscribe directly via any VeloVixen newsletter.
- The competition ends on Monday March 30 2015 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.
- The choice of jersey will be dependent on VeloVixen's stock availability.