We’re mixing things up this year and shunning the traditional chocolate advent calendar, to bring you Total Women’s Cycling two-wheeled extravaganza competitions.
We hope you’re all enjoying all of the wonderful prizes up for grabs. Today, yet again, we’re going all out! We’re not just giving away one prize. No no! We’ve teamed up with SealSkinz AND Funkier Performance Cycle Wear to bring you a festive package worth a whopping £153.
SealSkinz are a British company who specialise in fully waterproof, windproof range of socks, gloves and hats. Their products feature a unique patented waterproof technology that enables wearers to endure the outdoor elements and stay out for longer.
Ideal for cold wet weather, the prizes on offer are:
– Mid Weight Mid Length Socks, RRP £30
– Ladies All Weather Cycle Gloves, RRP £35
– Windproof Skull Cap, RRP £20
The perfect combination to keep road cyclists, mountain bikers and commuters comfortably warm and dry this winter!
Funkier Bike, established in 1990 are a performance cycle clothing brand. They design and manufacture innovative, high-quality biking apparel for men and women.
As it’s owned by a fashion manufacturer, they say this is reflected in the result: a new generation of biking apparel – the trendiest and most comfortable biking clothes around.
Funkier Bike have kindly given a warm weather cycling outfit, comprising of short sleeve jersey and shorts:
Funkier S-125-C8 – 8 Panel Ladies – £27.95
Funkier J-394G/P Ladies Short Sleeve Jersey – £39.99
Terms and conditions
You have 24 hours to enter, with the competition closing on Monday 9th December 10:00am
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.