Welcome back to Total Women’s Cycling 2013 advent calendar – getting you in the mood for Christmas one door at a time.
Yesterday, you had the chance to win an action camera courtesy of Chilli Technology. Today, we reveal what is behind door 7!
There’s a whopping £174.99 worth of cycling goodies waiting to be won, as we’ve teamed up with POC Sports and Lezyne.
The POC Receptor Commuter Helmet, is developed for the needs of today’s urban cyclists. Safety features include heritage from Receptor, possibly the most advanced multi-purpose helmet out there.
The outer shell is durable and houses a partially PC-covered in-mold liner, reinforced in strategic areas for highest possible safety. The padding has anti-static treatment as well as temperature regulation. Polygiene anti-odor treatment included.
- Outer shell in super tough PC / ABS
- Light EPS liner optimized in density
- Generous vent holes lined with in mold PC jackets ensures good ventilation and great crash resistance
- Adjustable neck pad ensures a comfortable and snug fit
- Equipped with magnetic guided FIDLOCK® buckle for easy one hand operation
The ultimate precision high-pressure floor pump. All parts are made of custom CNC-machined aluminium resulting in an extremely durable, lightweight design.
ABS Flip-Thread Chuck and 43″/130cm rubber hose easily reaches both Presta and Schrader valves.
The included Speed Chuck makes pump compatible with disc wheels. The 2.5″ oversized gauge is precise and easy to read. An anodised high-polish finish makes this pump stylish and durable. MAX: 220psi | 15bar and the colour is high-polish blue.
Terms and conditions
You have 24 hours to enter, with the competition closing on Sunday 8th December 10:00am
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.