It’s not long until you’ll be sat listening to the Queen’s speech on Christmas Day, but before then – we’re going to squeeze in FOUR more chances (*including today) to win some epic cycling prizes!
As we’re so kind to you all, we’re throwing tradition out the advent calendar door and even having a whopping TWO competitions on Christmas Day itself, so don’t forget to visit us in your turkey fuelled haze.
So just to reiterate and make sure you’ve read it correctly, 25th December on Total Women’s Cycling will see:
– Last day of the TWC advent calendar competition, it’s going to be a BIG one
– First day of the NEW TWC 12 days of Christmas competition (yes, that’s right, another TWELVE days of prizes up for grabs.
Now, back to business. What’s behind door 22 of our advent calendar?
Thule, Pack ‘n Pedal Pannier Bundle, worth £255
An amazingly stylish combination of Tour Rack, plus two pannier bags, including the sleek Commuter Pannier and the transformable Tote bag are up for grabs.
1. Thule, Pack ‘n Pedal Tote Bag, worth £70
Available in green and black, this urban style bike bag is inspired by re-usable totes. Easily transformed into a carry bag with comfortable handles or shoulder strap, and more importantly, no clips on the bag to snag your clothes or bruise your thighs.
2. Thule, Pack ‘n Pedal Tour Rack, worth £85
Patented rack attachment system works on virtually any bicycle from full suspension mountain bikes to commuters and everything in between. Includes rails for mounting panniers. Patented attachment system secures easily. Works on the rear seat stays and front fork.
3. Thule, Pack ‘n Pedal Commuter Pannier, worth £100
The award winning Thule Pack ‘n Pedal Commuter Pannier is a rugged, stylish commuter pannier for everyday use in every environment. You’ll feel great carrying this bag on the bike and in the office.
If you would like more information on the Thule Pack ‘n Pedal range, visit their website: www.thule.com
Terms and conditions
You have 24 hours to enter, with the competition closing on Monday 23rd December 10:00am
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.