Welcome back to Total Women’s Cycling 2013 advent calendar – getting you in the mood for Christmas one door at a time.
Yesterday, you had the chance to win a Café du Cycliste jersey. Today, we reveal what is behind door 2!
Swedish brand Craft, founded in 1977, have joined with us, to offer one lucky winner a full cycling outfit, worth £152. All you have to do is fill in the form below to be in with the chance to win.
Craft not only cater for cyclists, they also have ranges for the runners and skiers among us. All of their clothing is based around the Craft Principle – a simple three layer approach to optimum performance.
So, without further a do, included in our Day 2 advent calendar package courtesy of Craft, is the following:
Craft Be Active Extreme base Layer, RRP £32
Our high-tech micro polyester fabric with a combination of coolmax and thermo light fibers. Highly elastic and extreme moisturetransport, keeps you comfortable during exercising.
– Flatlock seams to follow body movement
– Provides comfort where you need it
– Think lightweight and extremely elastic
– Ergonomic fit
– Super quick dry effect
– Soft and ventilating crew neck
– Seamless torso
Craft Active Bike Thermal Tights, RRP £60
Warm thermal cycling tights with a soft, brushed construction for insulation in cold Autumn and Winter conditions. Active Bike Tights feature an Active Seatpad for seamless cushioning and reflective print for visibility as you head home in the twilight.
– Elastic fabric for enhanced freedom of movement
– Soft brushed fabric for colder conditions
– Elastic waist back
– Reflective prints at back of calf
– Fabric 92% Polyester 8% Elastane
Craft Active Convent Women’s Jacket, RRP £60
A tight woven microPolyester fabric with structure offers a high wind-protection and water repellency together with a fantastic breathability
– Lightweight water replant fabric with structure
– Wind protective and water replant jacket
– Wind packed with intergraded zipper garage
– Pre-shaped sleeves for optimal fit
– Easy storable in jersey pocket
– One zipper back pocket
– Zip of sleeve construction
– Elastic gripper at waist
– Reflective prints
For further information on Craft and to browse the rest of their women’s range, visit their website www.craft.se
Terms and conditions
You have 24 hours to enter, with the competition closing on Tuesday 3rd December 10:00am
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.