Win some amazing prizes every day with our advent calendar. What’s behind today’s door?
It wouldn’t be Christmas without an advent calendar. From cycling handbags and saddlebags to kit and accessories, and everything in between, we’ve lined up 25 fantastic prizes between December 1 and Christmas Day.
To find out what’s up for grabs today, simply scroll down.
Timbuk2 is a San Francisco original brand. We were founded in a San Francisco garage in 1989 by a bike messenger named Rob Honeycutt and have continuously manufactured in the city’s Mission District ever since.
Rob made products that served his needs as a messenger, but it was never that simple. He had huge drive, a knack for brand, and an obsession with just-in-time manufacturing. Timbuk2 brought customisation to the masses, selling custom messengers to bike shops in the 90′s and launching the first online customiser in 1999.
Our product offering has grown to include luggage and laptop bags, but the made in San Francisco custom messenger remains our iconic style and the heart and soul of our company.
Up for grabs from Timbuk2 is an exciting bundle of cycling accessories:
– Medium classic messenger bag, worth £70
– Small bike seat back XT, worth £25
– Beer candy bottle opener, worth £7
Funkier, Cycle Clothing, worth £102.48
Funkier Bike, established in 1990 are a performance cycle clothing brand. They design and manufacture innovative, high-quality biking apparel for men and women.
They have provided a clothing package that will help you put in the miles over the summer months;
– Funkier S-126-C12 Ladies 10 Panel Active Shorts, worth £37.99
– Funkier S-134-C12 Ladies 7/8 Summer Tights, worth £49.99
– Chiba Bamboo Ladies Mitts, worth £14.50
Terms and conditions
You have 24 hours to enter, with the competition closing on Friday 20th December 10:00am
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.