Now here’s a summer event to look forward to. Imagine sunshine, beautiful vintage steeds, stylish riders, delicious French food and delightful rides through the French countryside. What a weekend! And it could be yours, if you’re lucky enough to win todays prize.
On Day 9 of the Total Women’s Cycling 12 Days of Christmas Competition, you can win:
A ticket for you and a friend to the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France including bike rental and accommodation.
If you’re lucky enough to have your name pulled out of the hat for this competition, you’ll be heading off to Saumur in the Anjou Loire valley for a weekend of style, cycles, welcoming ambience and delicious French cuisine.
Your prize gets entry for you and a friend to the Anjou Velo Vintage Festival, with it’s rides, dances, food tasting – in fact, there’s so much going on you’ll have a hard time choosing what to do in addition to riding your bike!
If you don’t want to take a steed over with you, then bike rental for you and your friend is included – and it won’t be just any steed; you’ll have the use of a beautiful vintage bicycle for the festivities!
You’ll be able to rest your head in the accommodation provided on Saturday night, feast at brekky the following morning, and a country lunch with wine is included on the ride on Sunday.
“The Anjou Vélo Vintage is a unique bike ride in France, organized by the County Council of Maine-et-Loire to promote the Anjou Loire Valley. It is the rendez-vous for thousands of cycling lovers and retro trend enthusiasts.
With period outfit and on vintage bikes of all styles, the participants explore the heart of Anjou, famous for its castles and vineyards, on four circuits adapted to all levels (30, 50, 90, 150km). All week-end, a Vintage Festival settles in Saumur: yesteryear’s bicycles, fine machinery experts, decoration and retro style specialists, barbers, swing dancers, acrobats… around a hundred activities will be offered in an unconventional and friendly atmosphere.”
Enter all 12 competitions!
- Day 1: Entry to the Wiggle Super Series event of your choice
- Day 2: 4-day weekend cycling break for two with Cycling Espana
- Day 3: Win a place for you and a friend on the women-only Daisy Chain MTB event in May
- Day 4: Entry to the Macmillan Cycletta event of your choice for you and a friend
- Day 5: Entry for 2 to the Velo Vintage Summer Ride
- Day 6: Win a personal cycle analysis session with Velophysio
- Day 7: Win a personal training day and your own personal training plan with LoveDartmoor
- Day 8: Win a week’s cycling holiday in Mallorca with La Fuga on their Women’s Week
- Day 9: Win two places at the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France
- Day 10: Win a place on the OrchidCycle Essex ride
- Day 11: Win a Total Women’s Cycling goody bag
- Day 12: Win a 4-night cycling holiday in Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays
– The prize is for two people to attend the Anjou Velo Vintage Festival which takes place in Saumur, France, on the 28th and 29th June 2014. The dates are non-transferable.
– The prize includes accommodation for two people for one night, on Saturday 28t June, plus breakfast the following morning.
– The prize includes rental of vintage bicycles for the event.
– The prize does not include travel to or from the event, or insurance.
Terms and conditions
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
The competition ends on Monday 13th January 2014 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.