WOW have we got an amazing prize for you to kick off 2014 with! How does a week in sunny Mallorca, on a women’s cycle week, with a highly qualified British Cycling coach AND with 4-star hotel accommodation sound?
On Day 8 of the Total Women’s Cycling 12 Days of Christmas Competition, you can win:
Escape to Mallorca this spring with La Fuga and develop your cycling in idyllic conditions. Experience the luxury of riding on sun-drenched, peaceful roads with like-minded individuals, whatever your ability.
You’ll be staying at a 4-star Club Pollentia Resort hotel, half board – so not only can you cycle but your downtime can be spent recuperating in the Wellness Centre which has a sauna, Jacuzzi, Turkish bath and indoor and outdoor pools. There’s even an onsite bike mechanic, plus bicycle rental if you don’t want to travel with a bike.
To help take your cycling to the next level, we are delighted to have on board Huw Williams – one of British Cycling’s highest qualified coaches and a driving force for women’s cycling.
“La Fuga means to escape in Italian. To escape to the top of the mountain with nobody around, to escape your everyday life. And in the bike riding sense it means to be the head of the race, to be in that lead group.
And here at La Fuga we are always striving to do the best for our guests. We are all very passionate about what we do. We love to ride our bikes in amazing places but most of all we get so much enjoyment from passing that passion onto our guests.
“Just wanted to say a big thank you again for the most fantastic week of cycling in Majorca. I must admit I was initially a little apprehensive about going on a cycling trip by myself but I felt very well looked after and supported throughout. I thought the whole trip was really well organised and lots of fun.” Lillian Choy (Mallorca Cycling Academy Graduate 2013
Our guests travel with us because their holiday time is precious and they know we’ll give them an amazing experience every time. We take the stress out of travelling so all you have to do is pedal.
Our guides have a great deal of knowledge about how to ride bikes with many of them coming from a racing background, and their passion is obvious to see and comes naturally to them.
Whether it’s a sportive weekend, a week-long raid, or a custom trip, we provide a winning combination of passionate guides, professional support and amazing riding in unforgettable landscapes.”
Enter all 12 competitions!
- Day 1: Entry to the Wiggle Super Series event of your choice
- Day 2: 4-day weekend cycling break for two with Cycling Espana
- Day 3: Win a place for you and a friend on the women-only Daisy Chain MTB event in May
- Day 4: Entry to the Macmillan Cycletta event of your choice for you and a friend
- Day 5: Entry for 2 to the Velo Vintage Summer Ride
- Day 6: Win a personal cycle analysis session with Velophysio
- Day 7: Win a personal training day and your own personal training plan with LoveDartmoor
- Day 8: Win a week’s cycling holiday in Mallorca with La Fuga on their Women’s Week
- Day 9: Win two places at the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France
- Day 10: Win a place on the OrchidCycle Essex ride
- Day 11: Win a Total Women’s Cycling goody bag
- Day 12: Win a 4-night cycling holiday in Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays
– The prize is for a 7 night holiday for one person to Mallorca with La Fuga, to attend the ‘Women’s Cycling Academy’
– The prize includes 7 nights accommodation (1st to 8th March 2014) at the 4 star Club Pollentia on a half board basis
– The prize includes 6 days of fully guided rides with a follow support vehicle, skills sessions and seminars
– The prize includes transfers to and from Palma Airport for you and your bike
– The prize does not include flights to or from Mallorca, or insurance
Terms and conditions
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
The competition ends on Monday 13th January 2014 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.