Got a big event coming up in 2014 and not sure where to start with the training? New to cycling and want advice? Or just looking to get fit and healthy? Whether you’re an new cyclist or an experienced rider, we’ve got the perfect prize for you today!
On Day 7 of the Total Women’s Cycling 12 Days of Christmas Competition, you can win:
The rough, rugged and beautiful terrain of Dartmoor is the perfect place to put yourself through your paces, under the watchful eye of Love Dartmoor personal training Elaine Sylvester. She’ll conduct an initial fitness consultation, then give you a day of one-to-one training, and finally you’ll go away with a training plan specifically tailored to your needs, aims and ambitions.
Love Dartmoor provides personal training by Personal Fitness Trainer, Cycle Leader and Dartmoor Guide, Elaine Sylvester. Elaine specialises in training women, and is a recognised provider of Outdoor Fitness Training on Dartmoor.
Enter all 12 competitions!
- Day 1: Entry to the Wiggle Super Series event of your choice
- Day 2: 4-day weekend cycling break for two with Cycling Espana
- Day 3: Win a place for you and a friend on the women-only Daisy Chain MTB event in May
- Day 4: Entry to the Macmillan Cycletta event of your choice for you and a friend
- Day 5: Entry for 2 to the Velo Vintage Summer Ride
- Day 6: Win a personal cycle analysis session with Velophysio
- Day 7: Win a personal training day and your own personal training plan with LoveDartmoor
- Day 8: Win a week’s cycling holiday in Mallorca with La Fuga on their Women’s Week
- Day 9: Win two places at the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France
- Day 10: Win a place on the OrchidCycle Essex ride
- Day 11: Win a Total Women’s Cycling goody bag
- Day 12: Win a 4-night cycling holiday in Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays
– This prize is for a ‘Cycling for fitness’ personal training program for one person, comprising of an initial consultation, a day of one-to-one cycle training, and composition of an individualised training programme.
– The initial consultation can take place in person, or via email and/or telephone.
– The training session will take place on Dartmoor.
– The prize is valid for 6 months from the end date of the competition, and must be booked in advance.
– The prize does not include transport to or from the training, or accommodation.
Terms and conditions
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
The competition ends on Monday 13th January 2014 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.