If you’re planning to step things up this year, and you want to optimise your performance, then cycle analysis can give you a real boost. Our Day 6 prize will help you sort out those niggles and achieve your goals.
On Day 6 of the Total Women’s Cycling 12 Days of Christmas Competition, you can win:
Nichola Roberts has worked as a physiotherapist in sports injury for over ten years. Combine that with passion and experience of competitive cycling and triathlon means that Nichola is well placed to provide specific physiotherapy and cycle analysis.
Having injured her back in an accident cycling Nichola understands only too well the frustration of injury and spending time off the bike. Velophysio aims to enable you to get you back on the bike, to perform better and achieve your goals.
Enter all 12 competitions!
- Day 1: Entry to the Wiggle Super Series event of your choice
- Day 2: 4-day weekend cycling break for two with Cycling Espana
- Day 3: Win a place for you and a friend on the women-only Daisy Chain MTB event in May
- Day 4: Entry to the Macmillan Cycletta event of your choice for you and a friend
- Day 5: Entry for 2 to the Velo Vintage Summer Ride
- Day 6: Win a personal cycle analysis session with Velophysio
- Day 7: Win a personal training day and your own personal training plan with LoveDartmoor
- Day 8: Win a week’s cycling holiday in Mallorca with La Fuga on their Women’s Week
- Day 9: Win two places at the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France
- Day 10: Win a place on the OrchidCycle Essex ride
- Day 11: Win a Total Women’s Cycling goody bag
- Day 12: Win a 4-night cycling holiday in Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays
– This prize is for a 90 minute cycle analysis session with Nichola Roberts, Velophysio.
– The analysis session can be taken up to the 31st March 2014.
– The analysis session will take place at 106 Leadenhall Street, London.
– The prize does not include transport to or from the analysis session, or accommodation.
Terms and conditions
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
The competition ends on Monday 13th January 2014 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.