Challenging, rewarding and fun – these could be our new watchwords for 2014, and they’re also words that epitomise the hugely successful Cycletta event series.
This women-only cycle series has gone from strength to strength, and if you haven’t had a chance to join one yet, we recommend you give one a go. If you’re adding it to your New Years Resolution list, then enter our Day 4 competition and you could have one resolution on track to being fulfilled if you win!
On Day 4 of the Total Women’s Cycling 12 Days of Christmas Competition, you can win:
There are 6 events across the country, and a range of distances (20km, 40km and 100km) so you can choose one to suit you. The events even have a spa, so you can indulge in a little well-deserved post-ride pampering.
Cycletta, the UK’s leading women only cycle series welcomes Macmillan Cancer Support as title partner of the series which will now be known as Macmillan Cycletta.
The series returns in 2014 following its most successful year ever in 2013, as almost 4000 women were encouraged to get on their bikes. The events have seen growth of more than 130% since its inception just three years ago, which is reflective of the surge in popularity of women’s cycling.
Macmillan Cycletta 2014 caters for cyclists of all ages and abilities, and will feature Novice, Classic, Challenge distances as well as the new Macmillan Cycletta 100km distances. The new longer route has been created due to demand from the Macmillan Cycletta audience for a longer women only cycle route. This reflects recent explosion in the popularity of women’s cycling and the new 100km distance will be available at Macmillan Cycletta New Forest and Scotland events.
Enter all 12 competitions!
- Day 1: Entry to the Wiggle Super Series event of your choice
- Day 2: 4-day weekend cycling break for two with Cycling Espana
- Day 3: Win a place for you and a friend on the women-only Daisy Chain MTB event in May
- Day 4: Entry to the Macmillan Cycletta event of your choice for you and a friend
- Day 5: Entry for 2 to the Velo Vintage Summer Ride
- Day 6: Win a personal cycle analysis session with Velophysio
- Day 7: Win a personal training day and your own personal training plan with LoveDartmoor
- Day 8: Win a week’s cycling holiday in Mallorca with La Fuga on their Women’s Week
- Day 9: Win two places at the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France
- Day 10: Win a place on the OrchidCycle Essex ride
- Day 11: Win a Total Women’s Cycling goody bag
- Day 12: Win a 4-night cycling holiday in Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays
– This prize is for entry for 2 people to the Cycletta event of their choice in 2014.
– The prize does not include transport to or from the event, or accommodation.
Terms and conditions
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
The competition ends on Monday 13th January 2014 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.