Having an event to aim for is a great way to motivate you to get out, ride, and practice your skills. If that event is also renowned for having a fun atmosphere, and if you can take a friend along, then all the better. This makes our Day 3 prize pretty much perfect for the MTBers out there.
On Day 3 of the Total Women’s Cycling 12 Days of Christmas Competition, you can win:
Daisy Chain Bike Events are mountain bike events held in Mid Wales, and they’re women only. Known for their great atmosphere, they were runners up in the Welsh Cycling Awards 2013.
The event you can win entrance to will take place at Fforest Fields Campsite on the 10th and the 11th of May 2014. On the Saturday, there’s a day of MTB activities for the whole family, including skills sessions, bike mechanic classes, yoga, kids races and guided rides for all adults (men and women).
Sunday is the women’s only marathon, and there are 4 distances to choose from to suit all abilities; 15, 20, 30 and 40km. There are technical sections if you want to test your skills, but there are also diversions if you fancy keeping it simpler.
The marathon itself is non-competitive, but all riders will get a medal and certificate at the finish, and the routes are fully marshalled with feed stops serving tea and cake – that sounds like our kind of refreshment!
Enter all 12 competitions!
- Day 1: Entry to the Wiggle Super Series event of your choice
- Day 2: 4-day weekend cycling break for two with Cycling Espana
- Day 3: Win a place for you and a friend on the women-only Daisy Chain MTB event in May
- Day 4: Entry to the Macmillan Cycletta event of your choice for you and a friend
- Day 5: Entry for 2 to the Velo Vintage Summer Ride
- Day 6: Win a personal cycle analysis session with Velophysio
- Day 7: Win a personal training day and your own personal training plan with LoveDartmoor
- Day 8: Win a week’s cycling holiday in Mallorca with La Fuga on their Women’s Week
- Day 9: Win two places at the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France
- Day 10: Win a place on the OrchidCycle Essex ride
- Day 11: Win a Total Women’s Cycling goody bag
- Day 12: Win a 4-night cycling holiday in Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays
– The prize is admission for two people to the Daisy Chain women’s only MTB Marathon event on the 10th and 11th May 2014, in Builth Wells, Wales.
– The prize does not include travel to or from the event, or accommodation.
– Bike hire is available at the event, and there’ll be a bike shop at the event.
Terms and conditions
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
The competition ends on Monday 13th January 2014 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.