Feeling the chill? It’s been a wet and wild Christmas for most of the UK, and you may find yourself dreaming of warmer climates that have considerably less rain. In which case, you’re going to love today’s prize!
On Day 2 of the Total Women’s Cycling 12 Days of Christmas Competition, you can win:
That should warm up your winter or spring! Accommodation will be in a private villa in on the beautiful Costa de la Luz, complete with wifi, satellite TV, pool and BBQ, and that all-important safe cycle storage. There’s even bike rental available if you want to travel light.
What’s more, this prize also includes guiding – so you’ll be able to relax an enjoy the best cycling this area has to offer.
Cycling Espana provide a selection of cycling specific holidays from leisure through to training camps. Their aim is to specifically tailor each holiday to the groups needs and aims, with the flexibility to change daily to ensure our customers get exactly what they are looking for. Set in the beautiful Costa de la Luz coastline and the Peublo Blanco’s with dramatic scenery empty quiet roads and great choice of restaurants.
A 4-day weekend cycling break for 2 people to Spain, with Cycling Espana, on a bed and breakfast basis.
Enter all 12 competitions!
- Day 1: Entry to the Wiggle Super Series event of your choice
- Day 2: 4-day weekend cycling break for two with Cycling Espana
- Day 3: Win a place for you and a friend on the women-only Daisy Chain MTB event in May
- Day 4: Entry to the Macmillan Cycletta event of your choice for you and a friend
- Day 5: Entry for 2 to the Velo Vintage Summer Ride
- Day 6: Win a personal cycle analysis session with Velophysio
- Day 7: Win a personal training day and your own personal training plan with LoveDartmoor
- Day 8: Win a week’s cycling holiday in Mallorca with La Fuga on their Women’s Week
- Day 9: Win two places at the Anjou Velo Vintage festival in France
- Day 10: Win a place on the OrchidCycle Essex ride
- Day 11: Win a Total Women’s Cycling goody bag
- Day 12: Win a 4-night cycling holiday in Mallorca with Stephen Roche Cycling Holidays
– Holiday must be taken before the 21st March 2014
– Flights and insurance are not included. Transfers are not included but can be arranged through Cycle Espana
– Breakfast is included in the prize. Other meals are not included, but evening meals can be arranged upon request.
Don’t forget to come back every day to see what’s up for grabs and enter! We’ll have a new prize each day up to and including the 5th January.
Terms and conditions
– TotalWomensCycling.com, published by Factory Media Ltd, will collect you personal information to process your entry. When you enter this competition, your email address will be added to the database for the TotalWomensCycling.com newsletter.
– If you wish to unsubscribe, please write to Factory Media, 1 West Smithfield, London, EC1A 9JU.
The competition ends on Monday 13th January 2014 at 12.00 midday, and winners will be notified by email after that time.